Central Backpackers Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

You get what you pay for - nothing too bad, but nothing too special either. Free water, tea, and coffee all day long. Beds are kind of hard but expected for Laos. Woman in the morning is very helpful and free basic breakfast. Bring warm clothes cause it gets cold!

Chern Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Everything was good except this is more of a hotel than a hostel.

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Kikie's house was great! I usually only book 1 night and then decide if I want to stay, and I did for an additional 2 nights. I also booked two tours with them which were both amazing, and the price was about the same/less as you could find elsewhere. Kikie & the rest of the staff were very helpful with everything and for the prices, this is a steal. When I come back to Chiang Mai I'm definitely staying here again. Would definitely recommend Kikie's House!

Hostel is meant for people who want to party, really wasn't my cup of tea.

Tran Ly Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Had a single private because I'm travelling solo - get what you pay for. Nothing special but the AC worked well.

Funtastic Danang Hostel

Da Nang, Vietnam

Cannot say anything bad about this place - staff were super friendly and willing to help tourists. This hostel had a geeky feel to it, which wasn't for me but it made for a great atmosphere. Great social space and great breakfast as well. Overall, just perfect. Recommended it to people I met in Hue. Albus was awesome! Be sure to rent a motorbike as DaNang is much more motorbike virgin friendly than Hanoi and Saigon.

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great place to stay - extended mine from initially one night to the entirety. They were very helpful with tours, but as usual, I'm sure we paid a high commission price. You get a ticket for a free {watered down} beer that can be used from 8-9 PM. Rooms were properly AC-ed which is great during summertime, but the bathrooms were quite hot and humid. No real faults with this place. Enjoyed my stay.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Hostel was in a prime location in the Hippodrome, located in the middle of all of the major tourist attractions in the Hippodrome. Was a 3 minute walk away from the Sultanahmet Tram station so it was very accessible and easy to get to (don't mind the stray dogs/cats though). Also if you get a chance, please ask Paco for help because he's your greatest asset on your trip in Istanbul - he can help you with directions and where to go. Overall, very pleased with the stay!