• 10th May 2014

Urban Holiday Lofts

Chicago, USA

The staff was so friendly right from the beginning and I felt myself very welcome to the hostel right away. Everything was so clean and even bathrooms were in the good condition all the time. I love bright colors you have on walls - it makes the atmosphere even better! I really enjoyed my stay in Urban Holiday Lofts and if I ever return, I know where I'll stay at!

• 5th May 2014

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Hostel Cat is absolutely an awesome place to stay at because of its affordability and cleanliness. I didn't have high expectations due to the price but they were all exceeded! I found this hostel safe and quiet. It's only a short walk from the strip so also location was good, too!

• 1st Apr 2014

Austin, USA

• 27th Mar 2014

Orange Drive Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

The location of this hostel is absolutely perfect! Hollywood Blvd really is just around the corner and there's an excellent access to public transportation so it's easy get around and go wherever you like to: metro station and bus stops are just a few-minute walk from the hostel what really made my trip. Thanks for all the maps and additional information/tips about LA. They were very helpful! Staff was awesome and very helpful!

• 24th Mar 2014