8.0
26th Jun 2017

Overall nice stay, spacious 3 bed dorm, great armosphere at the big common area. Pool was a bit dirty and not very sunny. Toilets/ showers could be cleaned more often.

Laura's Backpacker 523, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
18th Jun 2017

Amazing atmosphere! Great to meet other interesting travellers. Highly recommend the place!

River City Inn, Singapore, Singapore
16th Jun 2017

Great atmophere, like home due to the cute living room and kitchen. Great location also and good price for Singapore. I would recommend the place.

Reggae Hostel, Kingston, Jamaica
2nd May 2017

I really enjoyed the back yard where a very nice atmosphere was created. Staff was very helpful with directions and also when I asked to move at the same hostel in Ocho Rios for a night. Location is good but Kingston is chaotic if you do not know the city so I would not spend many nights there. Join the others in the hostel and go to a Dance Hall!!! Good breakfast, you are given the materials to make eggs or pancakes.

Thanks so much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

The Monk's Bunk, Tallinn, Estonia
7.4
13th Mar 2016

Staff and guests were friendly however it was not a place someone would like to hang out during the day since most of the people are sleeping. Big rooms and many restrooms/ showers. Quiet only in the rooms not at the same floor with the bar. Cheap drinks however you had to pay for pool and other games

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Our Hostel can be at times quiet during the day as travelers are generally out and about exploring the city, granted a few might be slightly exerted from our nightly activities we have on as a party hostel ;) . This being said our friendly staff are always around.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel, Vilnius, Lithuania
10th Mar 2016

Friendly staff and guests, cosy common area where you could hang out all day long and obviously delicious breakfast. Not a really party place and not many events going on, however it was half empty when i visited

Roof View Place, Bangkok, Thailand
7.4
3rd Jan 2014

Positive: Very central location, close to Khao San road and safe main street very close to the hotel. Good breakfast. Cleaning every day. Walking distance to the river and the main sightseeing. Negative: Staff not very helpful and explanatory. We ended up going to another hostel to take a map and being pointed out the main places.

Aoi Garden Home, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7.7
1st Jan 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel and I wish I could my stay by 1-2 days in order to enjoy the georgeous sunny garden. Positive: The staff pointed out all the important places on the map, they helped us to book a day safari and they drove us to the agency to pick up our tickets. Very safe place and close to all main sightseeing. Negative: There have been to bed sheets provided. The breakfast was not included however it was reasonably priced.

Thank you for your review, hope you had a good time in Chiangmai. As the bedsheets reffered above, we change the bedsheets every time when people check out, even if they just stay one night, so I can promise that the bedsheet is 100% clean. As for the breakfast, hope you can understand, compared with other hotels which charge higher price including the breakfast, the price for an A/C room in my hostel 380 B is already very cheap, we are just a small hostel, I hope you can understand, thank you.