Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This is probably one of the most unique hostels I've ever stayed at, and I mean that in the best way possible. It really feels homey, and the rooms feel like a princess tree house fairytale thing. The staff that work there always have suggestions for what you should do around Budapest, and they really seem happy and passionate to be there. It's also close to a metro stop and very easy to find.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

I had the best time at the Garden! The nightly sangria makes it very easy to meet and chat with other travelers, and it leads right into the bar crawl. The staff is also very friendly, and really makes an effort to make you feel welcome. One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Highly recommended.

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Chris and Aaron are so unbelievably nice, helpful, and seem genuinely interested in what you have planned/how your day was. They made me feel so welcome and I can't wait to go back.

Barmy Badger Backpackers

Easy walk to and from the Earl's Court tube station. Very spacious room and very helpful, friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again!