• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Best Island Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
26th Jun 2014

My stay in Istanbul was better because I chose to stay at Best Island. The place has a fun atmosphere, the breakfast is delicious, the location couldn't be better, and Alex, the manager, will hang out with the guests and show them the best bars/restaurants in the area. The only complaint I have is the state of the showers, but you get what you pay for and this hostel is cheap. Definitely worth a stay, and I'll book there again next time I'm in the city.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Prague Square Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
6.0
11th Jun 2014

This hostel falsely advertises parking, which is a huge disappointment when you've booked it specifically because you know you're traveling by car. They also demand payment in cash in the local currency, which is fine, but somehow based on their exchange rate we ended up paying more (in euro) than the price we'd booked at. The staff was totally apathetic and denied responsibility when I tried to discuss these issues. Would not recommend.