Generator Hostel London

Bathroom was quite gross because there is no ventilation. Also, there is nowhere to change in the shower area. Otherwise has a cool vibe.

Youth Hostel Oia

Santorini, Greece

Bathroom was kinda gross, but to be expected on an island. I was a bit nervous about the security because anyone can enter the hostel and there are no locks on the doors. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms. Ocean view to die for. Great location right by the bus station.

Hotel Delfini

Athens, Greece

I woke up with over 30 BED BUG bites all over my hands and face!!! I was sleep deprived for the rest of my trip because I was so itchy, and of course, my red, welted face made for lovely pictures...

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Awesome location, very central. Wifi didn't work very well and sometimes didn't work at all.

Pathpoint Cologne

Malone's Old Town Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

The location is AWESOME! Recently refurbished, very nice-- the best hostel I've ever stayed at. However, a few negative things: 1) check-in is located far away from the actual hostel (it took me half an hour to walk there), which is not fun when you have a heavy luggage, it's night time, and you've never been to Brussels before (please change this!!!); 2) the shower drain gets backed up, so you have other peoples' hair and some black nasty stuff swamping at your feet while shower eiw.

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

Nomad wasn't as clean as I'd hoped (especially the bathrooms). The toilets often would not flush. The location wasn't that central and was a bit scary to access at night because it isn't on a main road and very poor lit. The wifi didn't work in my room, only in the main room. Staff and atmosphere were just average.