Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Perfect location, wonderful staff. They've even helped me out, as I've got overcharged at my hang gliding tour. Thanks Lemon Spirit for a great time in Rio!

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Mango Chill

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Dogo Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

nice staff, perfect location, good atmosphere

Thank you so much for your comments. We do our best to improve every day and to make you feel as if you were at home. You'll always find a room to stay at our hostel. Come back whenever you want to. Dogo Hostel

Hostel Suites Palermo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

overall an OK hostel no answer on my email-request for an airport-pickup common area could be better

Hostel Empedrado

Mendoza, Argentina

great breakfast, good location, nice tours lockers were all broken in our room, no A/C

Thanks a lot for your comments. As far we know in your room there was just one locker not working and we fixed it. Our description of the facilities says that not all rooms have air conditioning.

Hostal Mariposas

Valparaiso, Chile

There is so much love into details at that place. Honestly, the most lovely hostel I've stayed so far. Perfectly located on the hills, so you have a magnificent view over the sea and Valparaiso from the beautiful terrace during your barbeque. Kent, great man and owner of the hostel, has also a couple of good recommendations for the stay.

Hostal Rural

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Nice and helpful staff, great location and great trips on offer! Liked it!

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Staff wa marvelous, Hostel beuatifully made and the location just superb. So far, the very best hostel I've stayed in!

Rainbow Marrakech