I was there as a solo traveler on a Saturday night and it was really quiet. In a room of 4 I only had 1 roommate and when I went to the bar to perhaps meet ppl, the energy was non-existant. the social experience at this hostel was brutal. And there was gum on my bed sheet! However!!!... The location is awesome, ensuite bathroom looked newly renovated, the receptionist was SUPER helpful with advice for the city, wifi worked in room, and the breakfast was perfect.

• 11th Oct 2013

Hello, Thanks for your comment. Sometimes the hostel is full of backpakers, and sometimes every one is out ... I hope next time you'll see what could be our bar when fun people are here ! We wish you the best within the HI community, Agathe

Pride of Paddington

It was great that you took my luggage at no charge before check-in, but I realized later that night you just put luggage in a stairwell (near an EXIT no less!). Anyone exiting the property could easily have taken my bag (or any bag) with them. The wifi access in each room was wonderful, as was the provided towel and toiletries. It was also awesome having a bar right below - easy to meet people!

• 2nd Oct 2013