• Canada, Male, 31-40
FAB House Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
13th Nov 2013

One of th cleanest, cheapest, quietest and most laid back hostels I've ever stayed at...cannot recommend it more highly, Bangkok is insane and if khaosan road is not your thing, then stay here, a cab fare to khaosan is only 80b, but you're close to the rail system, so getting around elsewhere is cheap and easy...

Thanks a lot Torstein for the review! It means a lot to us! We hope to see you again next time. Take care, Fab & Jaa

• Canada, Male, 31-40
Green Elephant, Cape Town, South Africa
10th Oct 2013

Cannot recommend a better hostel, they arrange pick up from the airport which for me was 130r, so cheap for the distance. The staff is friendly and curious, and on Thursdays they have pizza night! 150r for all you can eat. There is easy access to cape town via taxi bus; 6r! The staff is amazing, edwina helped arrange me arrange my 21 day safari and even got me a discount! They also love the night life, and ganish in obz is not to be missed, cannot recommend the green elephant more...