Location USA,

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Panorama Hotel, Tiberias, Israel
17th Jul 2014

The Panorama was great! The staff were really friendly and helpful, and very accommodating. They also respond very quickly - a light bulb burnt out in our bathroom and they came up right away to replace it. Our room was clean and had everything we needed! There is a nice balcony upstairs, too, with tables and an awesome view. The hotel is right across from a public beach, next door to restaurants and convenience stores, and a quick walk to the main bus station! I highly recommend it!

Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
5th Dec 2013

LOVE this place. Atmosphere, food, staff, everything was great. The fact that they helped coordinate trips with guides and things was also REALLY helpful! I did a great day trip with some people to middle atlas which would have been way harder to get together if we tried to organize it and find a guide and all that on our own.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
15th Nov 2013

Love this place. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was great, just generally I had a great time. And Istanbul is such an amazing city. Come here!!

Hostel Sylvabelle, Marseille, France
8.0
7th Nov 2013

4th Nov 2013

I really liked this place. For me it seemed expensive, but all hostels in Paris will be the same price or more so I guess I can't complain. The staff were extremely nice and helpful, the hostel was right next to the Sacre Coeur which I think was my favorite sight in Paris (and I had a great view of it from my room!), there are free lockers downstairs, and just in general I thought the place was very nice.

Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
10th Oct 2013

This place is great. Location is perfect, breakfast is great, staff is really friendly and helpful. My only concern was that the lockers were made of a (sturdy) wire mesh rather than solid metal, so I worried that somebody with tiny hands might be able to hypothetically fit their arm in through the holes and reach my stuff, but nothing happened so it turned out fine. Sometimes the bathrooms got a bit messy but generally I loved this place! Great atmosphere, too, I met some really cool people.