The staff was very, very kind and polite. Very helpfull. The place is really nice and quiet.

• 12th Dec 2013

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostal

Medellin, Colombia

The hostel is really nice, with a pool for free and a bar in the balcony. The people working is very kind and helpfull. In my case, the room wasn't cleaned by nobody and it had no ventilation (it had a window, but if I opened widely everybody could see me). The issue was that it was really moisty (my books and papers got all wet). Nevertheless is a great place and aI recommend it.

• 8th Dec 2013

Aluna Casa y Cafe

Santa Marta, Colombia

The place is very nice and very kind people manages the place. My room didn't have aircon, and it had a louver so it was very noisy (other guests "skypeing" late at night or listening music). The bathroom was quite good, but it flood a Little. I also had a very big roach that scared me pretty much, haha. Anyway, the place is nice.

• 6th Dec 2013

Hotel San Roque Cartagena

Cartagena, Colombia

People in the Hotel is very kind and gente. The atmosphere is very good. Is a pretty small hotel and there are some small details that don't affect my qualification. Very close to the San Felipe Castle and 4 blocks away from Ciudad Amurallada, you can find many other tourist from the hostels that are around that área. If you need to travel to other cities, the have a door-to-door van service and they can advise for other hotels in the destination city. They also offer some tours.

• 3rd Dec 2013