Reviews: FranMerrigan82

Location Ireland, Gender Male, Age 33

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
2.0
2nd Nov 2013

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I made a booking at their bondi hostel and when I was enroute to it I get an email telling me I've been movedto their coogie hostel which is not what I booked. When I called them this was not up for negotiation they flatly refused to try and put me in the hostel I originally booked. Their answer was if I want to stay at bondi I can but I can crash on the sofa. Really poor customer service. I end up not going to either and found another place

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
Milhouse Hostel Avenue, Buenos Aires, Argentina
15th Oct 2013

The hostel is the vestibular I've stayed in possible ever. The staff were amazing and very helpful, you were treated like their best friend from day one.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
Books Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
10th Oct 2013

Had a really good stay at books. It's a fun lively place it be at. Phillpe and Alex were always on had to give advise tips with any questions we had for the them. Location is great especially for Friday night Lapa street party.