Location: USA,

Astor Victoria

Excellent location! Only a block and a half from Pimlico Underground station, and about four to six from Victoria. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms, however, only at reception and in the kitchen, and only if there aren't a lot of people using it. The bathrooms were very clean.

Hi! Thank you very much for taking your time leaving a comment with your rating, we really appreciate it. At the time you were staying with us we were in the middle of changing wifi providers so we are very sorry if you could not use the wifi in your room. Although it's been fixed now so you'll be able to use it in the whole building if we have the pleasure of having you staying with us again. Enjoy your travels! The Astor Victoria Team

Homestay Bristol

Bristol, England

This was my first hostel experience, so it might not mean much, but I did enjoy my stay here. I felt very safe, and everyone was nice. The only thing was the girl's shower on the second floor was really hard to control. It would either be too cold or too hot, and the bathrooms are hard to flush.