Camelot Inn & Hostel

Salt Lake City, USA

Good. You have to book online in advance. No reception. You check yourself in on a computer using a confirmation number you get in an e-mail. It's a little bit tricky. Clean, nice kitchen, singles get your own room. All rooms have good TV. There is a 7-11 on the corner that sells beer. The neighbors dog barks and yelps all day but it's quiet at night. You need to remember to write down the code for the lock on the front door. I'd stay here again.

We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay at Camelot Inn & Hostel. Thank you for the nice comment and rating.

First of all this is a motel not a hostel. The room was fine. Nice big bed, bathtub, clean. the only thing I didn't like was the restaurant. They offered a $5 breakfast which didn't include coffee and I didn't know and asked for a coffee thinking it was included. I've never heard of a breakfast special that didn't include coffee. The coffee was $2 and there was tax on the whole thing so my $5 breakfast came to $7.50. I gave the guy a 10 and he gave me back $2 and kept the 50 cents. Beware !