• USA, Female, 18-24
St Christopher's Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
23rd Oct 2013

Overall it was fine, but the bathrooms were always pretty dirty, and there was no hot water on our last night. The free breakfast was pretty great! Although, as I am gluten intolerant, it would be nice if the cereals were labeled so I could check if they were something I could eat.

Thanks for leaving a review, We have cleaners on site 24hrs so please let the reception know if there are any bathrooms which need a spruce up and the will arrange it. If you have dietary requirements let our bar staff know and they will gladly let you know what ingredients are in the food we serve.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Ivanhoe Hostel, Rome, Italy
7.1
18th Oct 2013

Hard to find, since there was no sign or anything outside. But I was cool, and definitely catered to young backpackers. Free pasta nights are great!