Location England, Age 35

• England, Female, 31-40
Clink261, London, England
22nd Mar 2016

This Clink hostel is so much better than the big one . It is closer to King's cross , five minutes' walk to Sainsbury and clean beds in mixed dorms. Every bed is equipped with bed lights, bed usb ports so you can charge your phones when talking to friends on bed. Nice kitchen and great microwave ovens . Definitely good value for money. Will stay there again !

Hi Juan, Wow! Thanks for leaving us such a great review. I'm really glad to hear that you really enjoyed your stay so much! Hopefully, you'll come and visit us again sometime soon. Thanks, Emma - Clink Team

• England, Female, 31-40
Clink78, London, England
19th Dec 2015

The only problem I had with them is the female shower on the fourth floor. It apparently used to be just a toilet then they upgraded it into a shower room. The switch of the shower is still for the toilet so you need to push the bottom every ten or fifteen seconds to keep the water coming down. And the mix dorm on the fourth floor is just so noisy at night, so make sure you pack your earplugs ! Except that, it is perfect if you have an early morning train to catch at St.Pancras .

Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
17th Dec 2015

I arrived only to found the hostel is closed because of maintenance and the owner of the hostel happened to see me standing outside on the street . So he walked me to Athens Studio , another hostel that's close to the Acropolis Museum . The new one is pretty good actually. The 6 bed female dorm is spacious, with a water kettle and lockers.It even has a balcony and a somewhat partially functional kitchen area. Two minutes walk from the museum and great location.

Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
11th Dec 2015

Great location. Five minutes walk from the metro station. Walking distance to the Acropolis.

YHA York, York, England
3rd Sep 2015

HI Portland - Northwest, Portland, USA
22nd Jun 2014

HI Washington DC, Washington DC, USA
18th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels that I have stayed in the US. Great location :close to metro, a lot of the tourist attractions are walkable from the hostel. Chinatown is several blocks away and you can always get wonderful food there. Nice breakfast and super helpful staff. Clean ans safe . I like the guy working in the kitchen . He will ask every guest to say Good morning in their own language and responds in the guest's native language.

Hello, We appreciate your very kind comment and review! Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your next stay with us here in Washington D.C.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, USA
16th Jun 2014

I stayed at their female dorm. There were 16 of us. But the bathroom and shower are in the dorm so you don't need to walk out of the dorm to take a shower , this is really convenient. A fully functional kitchen , only four blocks from Independence Hall. Great place to stay in Philadelphia.

HI NYC Hostel, New York, USA
10th Jun 2014

The best hostel I have stayed at so far. Great facilities. We watched World Cup in their Theater with people around the world. Dorm is super clean and quiet. Bus runs right in front of the hostel and only one block away from the metro. I would like to say Thank you to them because I had hurt my toe in Boston before I came to NY and could not walk properly for a few days. The reception lent me a pair of crutches for free so I could walk around in NY. They saved my trip in NY. :)