Location: USA, Age: 33

• 22nd Jun 2014

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

One of the best hostels that I have stayed in the US. Great location :close to metro, a lot of the tourist attractions are walkable from the hostel. Chinatown is several blocks away and you can always get wonderful food there. Nice breakfast and super helpful staff. Clean ans safe . I like the guy working in the kitchen . He will ask every guest to say Good morning in their own language and responds in the guest's native language.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • China

Hello, We appreciate your very kind comment and review! Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your next stay with us here in Washington D.C.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

I stayed at their female dorm. There were 16 of us. But the bathroom and shower are in the dorm so you don't need to walk out of the dorm to take a shower , this is really convenient. A fully functional kitchen , only four blocks from Independence Hall. Great place to stay in Philadelphia.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • China

The best hostel I have stayed at so far. Great facilities. We watched World Cup in their Theater with people around the world. Dorm is super clean and quiet. Bus runs right in front of the hostel and only one block away from the metro. I would like to say Thank you to them because I had hurt my toe in Boston before I came to NY and could not walk properly for a few days. The reception lent me a pair of crutches for free so I could walk around in NY. They saved my trip in NY. :)

• 10th Jun 2014