Hlemmur Square

Reykjavik, Iceland

would like to give them a big like and high score. the reception girl was very kind to explain everything about the reykjavik information to me and i felt grateful that they helped my friend and i to dry our totally wet shoe for free. this is out of our expectation because we thought we have to pay extra for the dryer. besides, we were almost late for the pick up to airport, luckily one of the staff came up and remind us. it is really a great hostel!

• 5th Apr 2014

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Was been there with one of my friend, the room and bed was clean although we took the shared-dorm. They even provide the ear plug for us. What have to improve is the shower room available is only few.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Clink78

Definitely will go back again when I go London

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

hi!! Thanks for your kind words, we hope to see you again soon! Kind regards The Clink Team

Kolega Guesthouse

Zadar, Croatia

Location very good, it's just few minutes to sea organ and old town, definitely will stay again if come back in zadar

• 13th Oct 2013

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

• 12th Oct 2013

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Good location, very near to old town. Joined the plitvice lake trip which organized by the host , it was amazing and really love it!

• 10th Oct 2013

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Helpful staff n I really the atmosphere there, i had extend for one more night am total stayed for 4 night. the location slightly far from old town, have to walk around 30minutes but anyway you can get 5minutes bus to reach if you don't like to walk

• 6th Oct 2013