We had a terrible stay here. There was no one to greet us when we arrived so we waited in the front foyer for nearly 10 minutes until one of the other guests went to find the staff. They stuck us on the 'top' floor, which is a glorified attic. It was disgustingly hot up there and neither of us got any sleep. I would never go back to this hostel or recommend it to anyone

• 13th Jul 2014

Rest Up London

The bathrooms were disgusting and there was no toilet paper in one of the stalls.

• 18th Oct 2013

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

I have nothing bad to say about this place. Great staff, great location, nice clean rooms and bathrooms, but the beds were a little too hard for my liking.

• 15th Oct 2013

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Wonderful place! Great staff, they were very helpful and welcoming. The rooms were great with nice comfy beds and very clean bathrooms. Will definitely be back to this hostel when I return to Ireland!

• 14th Oct 2013

Aspens

Stansted, England

Nice cozy little B&B not too far from London stansted airport. We walked to a little pub down the street and had a few drinks and returned with no quarrels at all. The owner was very helpful and welcoming. There were some noisy people in the kitchen early in the morning, but our room was right beside it.

• 13th Oct 2013