Best Hostel City

Stockholm, Sweden

The rooms and restrooms were clean and the breakfast was okay. However, during my stay, two of the guests had their phones stolen from their rooms. I really didn't like how there weren't any lockers in the room; with that many people staying in a room, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Other than that, the atmosphere was a bit dead and the hostel was a bit pricey. but, thats to be expected in stockholm.

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Overall, okay place. Great location close to the attractions in town. However, not very clean and the toilets always smelled kind of funky. I slept next to the heater (it was literally along my wall) and was burned by it a couple of times. But, room was still cold. Simple but good breakfast. Cleaniness was the only issue - it seemed as thefacilities were never really cleaned.

Thank you for your review and ratings! We're happy to hear you like our location and breakfast. We are very proud to be located along the canals! We are sorry to hear about the heater. It's an old building so it's hard to keep it warm. But I'm sure we could have given you an other bed not close to the radiator. The facilities should be cleaned twice a day so we'll look into what happened as we consider cleanliness very important! Frank, Stayokay Stadsdoelen

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Great place right next to train and bus station. You can go anywhere in town with ease. Best value hostel in hamburg. Pretty clean and had an okay atmosphere. If you're traveling alone, the bar is a good place to meet others. Breakfast was decent.

When I got there, the S-Bahn (or the U-Bahn) was under renovation and the stop right outside of the hostel was closed so that made things a little bit confusing when I first arrived. However, it's quite easy to get around and the hostel has a perfect location, even without transportation. The atmosphere was a bit dead as there were a lot of high school students. Other than that, I think the door to the showers of my room was busted because it was hard getting in/out.

Dear H, thank you for your feedback! MEININGER for everyone :) - backpackers, students, families and business traveller..We want to be a homelike place where one can meet other people. There is another U station, only 3 min walking distance, down the road and a tram staion directly in front of the ho(s)tel :) We are looking forward to welcoming you again! Your M-Team

I enjoyed my stay at Palmer's Lodge. The staff were very nice and welcoming and helped me with directions and local places that they thought I would enjoy. Everything was clean and the place is located very close to both the Finchley and Swiss Cottage Tube Station so traveling around London is a breeze. The breakfast is simple but the croissant was much appreciated and that with the bread was enough to leave me full for an entire's day of exploring.

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

This is an awesome hostel! When I booked the hostel, I knew that it was in a pretty good location based off of the reviews. But, I didn't know that the location would be that great! The breakfast spread that they have daily is simple but is a lot better than the breakfast spread in most places. The restrooms were clean and the entire dorm that I stayed in was unbelievably tidy. If I had a chance to come to Warsaw, I would definitely stay at FEST again!

Thank you, we are very pleased that you like our place. Hope to host you again.

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel

Gothenburg, Sweden

What is there to say about this hostel besides that it's pretty average? Transportation to the city centre was nearby and there were grocery stores nearby so you could pick up some stuff to make for dinner. The kitchen was small but fully functional. The rooms and restrooms were kept clean and all the guests were respectful about dishes/noise/lights. The atmosphere wasn't all that great but I was there on a weekday so I can understand. Price is a bit high but what can you expect from Sweden?