• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Nov 2013

Bad- no wifi in some of the rooms, noisy at night (people partying till 5 or 6am), no kitchen, pricey drinks at Beliushis. Stayed in a 12 female dorm and switched rooms to get wifi. Good- the staff!! They are always having fun, smiling and want to help. Close to a market, the metro station and other useful shops. Rooms are spacious. Always some activity in th bar, like live music or football matches on big screen TVs.

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our venue - it really helps us to improve on what we do. We were very glad to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and efficient service of our staff and that you appreciated our affordable prices and great value in a very expensive Paris market. We are sorry about the wifi connection since we are in the process of upgrading it to a 100 megabytes fibre optic connection which should be available in a week time. Kind regards,

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Nov 2013

This was my first hostel experience travelling through Europe. The lounge is super comfy and inviting, the entire atmosphere made me feel at home. Curtains on the bed bunks are awesome. My locker wasn't below my bed like some but stood up and was very narrow so it was hard to get in a lot of my stuff. I had to leave a pair of boots out. Luckily the security is good and the hostel safe! nothing of mine was taken. Hostel is around the corner from the tube.