The Walrus Hostel, London, England
11th Dec 2013

Really cool hostel, very good location. I loved everything about it, except for the lack of elevator! The bar is super cool, and the staff is simply the best (even if they love Coldplay, what can you do...) :))) Would definetly come back, thanks so much for everything!

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel, Paris, France
8th Dec 2013

Really nice hostel in the heat of Montmartre. Loved the neighnourhood! My room was clean, and with a very good bathroom. Thanks so much for everything!

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know your stay with us was a very good one. We hope to welcome you back in the future to lovely bohemian Montmartre.

Brussels Hostel Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium
7th Dec 2013

Having to check in in another hostel is a downsize, but the location is simply unbeatable. I would come back!! (thanks so much to the guy who did my check in for letting me pay with credit card even though it was only one night!!!)

Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel, Berlin, Germany
3rd Dec 2013

Good location! Its more a hotel than a hostel, which i liked. Common areas are great. Thanks for everything, especially to the coolest girl at the reception (really bad with names, but the amazing spanish speaker!)!

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
1st Dec 2013

I loved this hostel. It's simply the best location in Prague... I was worried because I booked a bed in quite a big room, but it was so beautiful and clean... I wish my apartment had that bathroom! I loved it. I am really really bad with names, but the guy who works the nights is so nice and helpful! He made me hot cocoa every night. My only complaint is he wouldn't let me adopt the cat and bring it to Argentina :) Thanks so much for everything!

A Wild Elephants Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
29th Nov 2013

The best location in Bratislava!! I was only there for a night, would go back in a heartbeat, and stay here again!. Some more bathrooms would be nice...

Central Backpack King, Budapest, Hungary
27th Nov 2013

Amazing location!! The staff are really helpful, and overall is quite clean. Would stay here again!

Soul Kitchen, St Petersburg, Russia
25th Nov 2013

I don't know what to say, other than this is the best hostel EVER. The place is incredible, staff are amazing. Everything is custom designed to be just what the traveller needs. I loved it so much.... my only regret is I did not plan a free evening to further enjoy everything Soul Kitchen Hostel has to offer. THANKS SO MUCH FOR AN AMAZING STAY!!

Apple Hostel Moscow, Moscow, Russia
21st Nov 2013

Good hostel, great location in Moscow, just a few blocks from Red Square, and lots of bars in the neighbourhood. The staff is really helpful and nice, ant the place is super clean. Strange atmosphere, many people seem to be living there, but cool anyway!. The one thing I would change is putting up a sign or sticker or something al the door, really hard to find!!