At this hostel you'll find: excellent price, breakfast included, calmness, clean beds, private bathroom, good atmosphere and good location. The only, so to speak, disadvantage of this place is that it has little lockers (its size is good for saving valuable objects, but not for saving for example your mid-size luggage, for instance) I recommend your stay here!

Bonjour, Thank you for this comment, we're happy to reed that you've enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding the lockers, we put them for free for backpack and valuables, for big suit cases, we also have a luggage room, for free too, we hope to wwelcome you for your next trip, Romuald Manager

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Excelente hostel. Gran ambiente, perfecta ubicación, camas comodisimas. Un punto en contra es que se escucha todo lo de las otras habitaciones. Volvería a hospedarme ahí sin dudarlo.

Estimado cliente, Gracias por hacer revisar y por elegirnos para su estancia en Venecia. Gracias también por su nota de que vamos a tener en cuenta para mejorar la atención a los detalles y huéspedes. Esperamos verte de nuevo en Venecia Saludos Venice Team

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Simply great! I stayed at la posada twice 'cause this is a great place (staff, location, security, atmosphere, value for money, facilities, cleanliness). Thanks for everything guys (Ibra and Vale), it's me, Fede, from Córdoba Argentina!

Hey Fede , Aqui todo bien, nos alegramos que la haya pasado bien con nosotros. Saludos La posada

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Everything there was great (location, rooms, staff, security). Recommended!

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Great price, great location, great room (seemed more an apartment than a room). Recommended for travellers looking for some quietness.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great staff, really helpful. Rompe were great and so was the.terrace bar bar. Location not that good, but yoy can take a metro which is 30 metros from the hostel so it's great. Totally recommended.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really enjoyed my stay at the shelter city hostel, even though it's a Christian (evangelical hostel) and I'm Catholic, the location is perfect just 20mt from the red light district and 30mt to new market square. Awesome staff, awesome breakfast, very safe and quiet if you wanna have good sleep. Recommended!

I had booked an 8 mixed dorm, and was given a 10 male dorm. After that, the room they gave me was fully packed, so they had to move me to another room which was awfull. In this room, my scarf was stolen. To compensate the mistakes, they decided to give me a flat all for me which was great). Staff (valentina and peter were great). The common area and bar also great, but lockers in rooms dindt work and bathrooms weren't clean. I wouldn't recommend you to stay there unless you book the city flats.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Had a really nice time in la posada! Very good location near everything! Thanksss