La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Simply great! I stayed at la posada twice 'cause this is a great place (staff, location, security, atmosphere, value for money, facilities, cleanliness). Thanks for everything guys (Ibra and Vale), it's me, Fede, from Córdoba Argentina!

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Hey Fede , Aqui todo bien, nos alegramos que la haya pasado bien con nosotros. Saludos La posada

• 2nd Dec 2013

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Everything there was great (location, rooms, staff, security). Recommended!

• 21st Nov 2013

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Great price, great location, great room (seemed more an apartment than a room). Recommended for travellers looking for some quietness.

• 19th Nov 2013

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great staff, really helpful. Rompe were great and so was the.terrace bar bar. Location not that good, but yoy can take a metro which is 30 metros from the hostel so it's great. Totally recommended.

• 16th Nov 2013

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really enjoyed my stay at the shelter city hostel, even though it's a Christian (evangelical hostel) and I'm Catholic, the location is perfect just 20mt from the red light district and 30mt to new market square. Awesome staff, awesome breakfast, very safe and quiet if you wanna have good sleep. Recommended!

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Argentina

I had booked an 8 mixed dorm, and was given a 10 male dorm. After that, the room they gave me was fully packed, so they had to move me to another room which was awfull. In this room, my scarf was stolen. To compensate the mistakes, they decided to give me a flat all for me which was great). Staff (valentina and peter were great). The common area and bar also great, but lockers in rooms dindt work and bathrooms weren't clean. I wouldn't recommend you to stay there unless you book the city flats.

• 10th Nov 2013

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Had a really nice time in la posada! Very good location near everything! Thanksss

• 18th Oct 2013