Hostel pod Voglom

Bohinj, Slovenia

The location is perfect with great views of the Lake Bohinj and as a good starting point for hiking. It was a really special hostel where I felt totally at home, the staff was absolutely hospitable and patient with all my requests. I had a very good conversation with the staff and understood more about this little beautiful country :) It is very value for money because they provide good facilities and also healthy breakfast. I would thoroughly recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 20th Oct 2013

Bled Hostel

Bled, Slovenia

Very near to the main bus station, the Bled Castle as well as the lake! The facilities of the hostel is very good, and you will not get disappointed with the atmosphere here for meeting people around.

• 18th Oct 2013

Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I totally enjoyed my stay here mainly because of the friendly and helpful staff! The staff was extremely patient with all my questions, e.g., which restaurant to go, what to eat in Slovenia, how to go to Piran, etc. Its location is excellent with only few steps from the main attractions in Ljubljana. Last but not least, you will get a warm welcome drink during check-in :)

• 16th Oct 2013

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

The staff was very helpful with all my requests and made me feel very welcome. It is not far away from the main bus station and very near to the main train station. Highly recommend to stay here for the cozy environment at affordable price!

• 14th Oct 2013

House Hostel Zadar

Zadar, Croatia

Highly recommend to stay here for the homely atmosphere, the hostel owner is very friendly and helpful. The location is near to the main bus station but a bit far away from the Zadar waterfront (main tourist attractions)! However, I prefer its location because of the relatively quiet environment for sleeping.

• 11th Oct 2013