Location: Czech Republic, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Astor Hyde Park

It is a nice place and everything was ok.

Equity Point London

I have to admit that the breakfast was nice but the facilities are quite poor. I also didn't get a card for the door of my room, so I had to ask someone from the reception to go with me and open the room for me. The WiFi didn't work. I wasn't very nice stay.

YHA Cambridge

Cambridge, England

one of the best places I have ever been to. it looks better than an average european hostel

Hostel Strowis

Utrecht, Netherlands

They have a very nice garden and a spacious bar!

• 15th May 2015

Stone Hotel & Hostel

Utrecht, Netherlands

• 14th May 2015

365 Inn

Beijing, China

I had a nice stay and would recommend you to get the breakfast at the restaurant.

• 11th Feb 2015

Young & Happy

Paris, France

I have seen some better hostels, but the location is ok and the staff was also nice. I think it offers good value for money as everything else in Paris is pretty expensive...

Atlantic Hotel

Budapest, Hungary

This was a nice place with really good breakfast and helpful staff. The location is a bit further from the city centre and especially in the night you can meet some really interesting people before the hotel, which doesn't mean you have to be somehow afraid. It is also just few minutes to the next metro station.

• 27th Aug 2014

Astor Museum Inn

This hostel has a great location and it is always nice to be there. Nevertheless, you have to take into consideration that it is one of these older hostels. I like it anyway.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

This is a very nice hostel with great people. The bathroom + toilets are very basic. I have read some reviews mentioning great breakfast. It was just very, very common breakfast and I wouldn't even mention it.

• 23rd Nov 2013