Equity Point London

It wasn't in the best location in that I had to do a lot of traveling to get to main attractions, but the neighborhood is very wealthy. The hostel itself was a little absurd because you had to pay for wifi, but overall I though the stay was ok.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I ended up being transferred to the hostel near Old Town Square and it was great!! The only drawback is that there was a lot of noise from other people.

Fiorini B&B

Rome, Italy

Well thanks to the last comment I found out that the name of the B&B on the door is different. The hostel itself isn't that bad. As a student who is on a budget, I think it was well worth the price. The staff doesn't really speak too much English though. The location is nice because it's right near Termini station. The bed was big and the room pretty clean (although some of the furniture was broken). The breakfast was kinda bad but overall the B&B was better than expected.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

It was a great place to stay but sometimes the loud blasting music was a little much especially after a long day when I just wanted to use their computers. Warning their Wifi doesn't work in the rooms.

• 7th Nov 2013