Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

A bit small. There aren't many options in Rome, I think in all the cities in Italy. The location is good and the Staff are nice. But I think it was a bit expensive. However, I recommend.

Best hostel ever. In the beginning I thought expensive but everything is so modern there. It looks like more a hotel than a hostel and the breakfast is really good. The only thing (I guess in all St Chistopher's hostels) there is no kitchen. I really recommend! :)

Hi, thank you for your comments

St Christopher's Village

Nothing in special. There is no kitchen. In the toilets there is no hand dryer or paper towel. But in general it's ok.

Hi there, Your feedback is important to us so thankyou for taking the time to do so. We have a microwave in our chill out room for guest use, the chefs as well are happy to heat food up for our guests should they have the time to do so. Happy travels The Village

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

I was in horror film!!! Firstly is really far from everything. When I arrived there there was someone using my bed and they didn't change the sheets. The toilets are really dirty and they put naphthalene in the urinals! It's so disgusting!!! The bedroom was small and totally messy! There is no kitchen, only a dirty microwave. I was seeking for cheap hostels because I couldn't spend much money though I realised that it doesn't worth. It's better spend more money in a better place! DO NOT GO THERE

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Nothing in special. The location is good but I booked in the middle of the week and I thought the price a bit high for being on a Wednesday.

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

Good hostel. Very well located. The only bad thing: there is no kitchen, but at least there is a good microwave. Therefore, I recommend!

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The place is good. Staff are polite. However the microwave doesn't work very well and the WIFI is really bad. It doesn't work properly!

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel is not so good but... The real problem is the staff. The woman who received me is totally unfriendly and impolite. If you don't understand something and ask her again she's very sarcastic and stupid with you! The guy at night I didn't talk to him but he seems to be the same. Therefore, if you don't have so much money and you need to stay for one night or 2 in the maximum it's ok. However sometime is better to pay a bit more in a better place. Check your necessities!