Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
21st Nov 2013

Hoa Binh Hotel, Hoi An, Vietnam
5.1
14th Nov 2013

I was unable to stay the duration of my booking as my room (and my belongings) flooded due to the poor quality windows. I addressed this issue with the staff on my first night and a staff member 'fixed' the problem, I woke the next morning to an entirely flooded room. What was more disappointing was the staff's reaction when I came down to reception to tell them about the problem - They were uninterested and unapologetic. I checked out and they tried to charge me full price! Disappointing.

Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
31st Oct 2013

This hostel definitely is a home away from home! The staff are all amazing and really work to make your experience in Hanoi exactly what you want. Lily and David especially have been so attentive, sorted out fantastic trips to Halong Bay and Sapa and worked out all the refunds and changes to plans because of the typhoon (which could have been particularly stressful, but was a breeze because of them!). I would definitely come back again and would recommend it to anyone coming to Hanoi.