• Spain, Male, 18-24
11th May 2014

Wonderful hostel, the best location, the best staff. Cheap and good for what you pay

• Spain, All Male Group, 31-40
10th Oct 2013

This hostel was very nice. They have everything you can hope from a hostel. The staff is very helpful. The location is in the center of Amsterdam, so perfect location. I will come back next time in Amsterdam.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
Amsterdam Hostel Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
10th Oct 2013

It was a very cheap hostel, so the quality it has for the money I paid, I would say perfect combination. Free breakfast included in the price. People working there very nice. Rooms very comfortable, and location is amazing, in Leidseplein square. Come to Uptown if you do not want to spend lot of money in accommodation.

• Spain, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2013

Hostel Orfeo was excellent regarding the value of the hostel for the money I paid. When I arrived they gave me a free city map, what was very kind. Staff is very nice and very friendly. Location was very good, I was located in the center of Amsterdam, next to many bars, restaurants, shops, etc... I would recommend Hostel Orfeo.