David Hasselhostel, Budapest, Hungary
6.0
23rd Apr 2014

We all understand that the hostel was under renovation, but it is safe and smart to allow people to sleep in rooms that were not finished yet. My room had a broken window, it was really dusty and the toilet didn't have a lid. Moreover, my room didn't have a door! Therefore, the security of my belongs was compromised. I suggest that you wait until the floor is done until open it to guests. The social area and kitchen were really good, though.

B Movie Hostel, Krakow, Poland
7.7
23rd Apr 2014

I think that one staff should pratice more his english because he couldn't understand simple things (divide the amount by 4).

Hostel Hutteldorf, Vienna, Austria
18th Apr 2014

You have a reaallly good thing there. However, the location is not the best but one can easily get there by metro.

Zebra Hostel, Milan, Italy
4.9
21st Dec 2013

The bedrooms are truly a mess. The walls are enterely mouldy and the sheets are extremaly old. Moreover, they do not have windows, so they keep it closed all day, making the mould problem worse. At night, they turn off the heat, turning the bedroom to a icecube.

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
5.1
18th Oct 2013

I thought the pictures showed on the web site much different from the reality. In the pictures, the hostel looked much more beautiful and more confortable. But when I came to it, I was in a room with a TERRIBLE smell that I could not stand it. So, I was forced to ask the reception to get another room so I could sleep.

We are terribly sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Our cleaning times are between 06:30 am- 23:00. Besides of our hourly check, we rely on guests to report any cleaning issues where we will get it resolved promptly. HPI Staff