Grannys Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

This has got to be the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Really friendly staff, amazing location and always full of talkative backpackers which is a bonus when you are travelling alone. Would really recommend anyone to stay here! And the BBQs are great.

• 13th Mar 2014

Timeless Hostel

Lijiang, China

Really great hostel!! Really friendly staff and helped me organise the tiger leaping gorge. The location is really nice and it has a great atmosphere. I really liked this hostel.

• 25th Feb 2014

The most hot showers I have ever used! Also it has a great location to all the main sights like forbidden city etc. Great hostel. Their Great Wall tour is also incredible!

This is such a great hostel. I have been here two times now and really Enjoy it! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Osaka

• 31st Jan 2014

Thank you for your nice comment!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

The hot bath on the roof is a fantastic way to spend an evening after a busy day in Tokyo! Located next door to a metro line it has great connections to the rest of the Tokyo. If you are looking for somewhere Different to stay then would recommend this.

• 23rd Jan 2014