• USA, Male, 25-30
HH Le Palme, Amalfi, Italy
5th Nov 2013

This place was really a hotel, not so much a hostel BUT I totally got my money's worth. If you're traveling by foot be ready for some stair steps in your traveling for meals, but at least you get some Amazing views in your traveling for meals. Stellar place tho! Very clean, hot water showers, wifi, a really great breakfast each morning and great staff. If you can afford a stay you'll get what you pay for!

• USA, Male, 25-30
Hostel Mancini, Naples, Italy
3rd Nov 2013

This is probably the best or an incredibly close second best hostel I've been to in all of Italy. Incredibly kind, caring, and helpful staff, warm showers, clean beds and very safe living quarters, Wifi and a quick walk from the Naples train station. My Italian wasn't the best so one of the staff members was cool with speaking English to me the whole time. Even offered to do my laundry for a cheap 6€ which was great. This is by far the best Hostel in Naples and you reallyget your $/€ worth!!