Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

This was the best hostel I have been to so far. Great facilities, staff is very friendly, everything is very neat. The bed is very, very comfortable. Breakfast included, coffee and tea free 24/7, free washing machine use with free soap for it. Free laptop rental at the reception. There's also a good neat kitchen and a terrific balcony.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Overall the hostel is great. Good staff, good atmosphere, cool look and style and the kitchen made available for cooking is certainly a plus. However, although there were signs spread around encouraging the guests to warn the staff whenever something was dirty, the place was not clean enough. I felt that the other guests were not neat and were always dirtying up the place. So I would suggest arranging things in a way that either make guests really do what they are supposed to do.

Taken into account....this would be extremely convenient for us too :p maybe we could set up a parenting school?

Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed there on Thursday and Friday. Although Thursday was really cheap (around 6 euros), Friday was really unworth it. It costed me nearly 40 euros. The bathroom in our room was really dirty after the first day. They have breakfast but it is nearly unexistent. It definitely does not make up for the rest.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything about the hostel was very good. The staff was willing to help whenever I had a doubt about the city or needed assistance finding out which tram I needed to take to get where I wanted. The environment was really friendly and amicable, with a nice common room in which everyone had breakfast/lunch/dinner or watched movies in the night. The hostel is located in the jordaan district and by foot you can get to Anne Frank's house, the grand place or the Van Gogh museum very easily.