Reviews: aymenjlaiel9315

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 31

The hostel is great, very clean and well located. Helpful staff.

Hotel Cala Inn Alajuela

Alajuela, Costa Rica

Managua Backpackers Inn

Managua, Nicaragua

Nice Hostel with a swimming pool. the guy working in the reception is very helpful.

Hostal Antigua

Antigua, Guatemala

La Iguana Perdida

Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

No wireless connection, you have to pay to use one of the three computer available. The diner is expensive when you compare with what you can get around.

Villa Esthela

Antigua, Guatemala

Yaxkin Hostel

Palenque, Mexico

The hostel is very well located, clean, very good facilities... The only thing I didn't like is nobody in the staff speaks English... we are in a hostel for foreigners...

Hostel Erni

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Arturo and Erika will make your stay memorable :) They make my feel I'm at home. I recommend this hostel to every traveler who want to be inside a mexican family.

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

One of the best hostel I have ever been, you really feel like you are at home with friends. The free breakfast and the free diner 3 times a week are a very good options :)

Thanks soooo much for the amazing 100% review!! We do our best to make your stay as enjoyable, comfortable, and relaxed as possible!! So happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and the meals! Tell your friends!! Like us on Facebook!! Hope to see you again soon! Cheers :)

Canadiana Backpackers Inn