Orange Mango Garden Hostel, Santa Ana, USA
8.0
5th Apr 2015

Location was a little out of the way, but close enough to buses, a little cluttered bu the rooms were clean. Helpful staff although no one was around when I got in. It's more like a house (no reception or anything like that), but all my needs were met. For a deposit you can have a key to go in and out after hours which was really helpful

M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
31st Jan 2014

I loved this hostel it's very clean and new and pretty big and also a very cozy feeling. I like that they have a large lounge area and a bar downstairs. Everyone is super friendly, the bunk beds are comfortable with plenty of blankets. Especially for the cost everything was great. Big delicious breakfast in the morning too.

17th Oct 2013

It was a big old house, squeaky but I really liked it. Friendly staff, wifi, codes to get in the building and keys for the rooms. The beds were comfortable and well kept, provided enough bedding and good heating. Everyone was very friendly. Place is well kept and clean. Good value for the money! I would stay there again.

6.0
16th Oct 2013

Unlike most I've stayed at, the reception is not 24 hours, I had a late check-in and although he finally did stay up for me he made it seem like it was a big deal and was unhappy on the phone. Good pice and since it was only $20 - good value. Squeaky beds, someone stole my sweater, no pillow or ladders to the bunks, really cold in a shared dorm room. Not the best upkeep, but I've had worse.