Reviews: mrmicro23

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Even though I was only here for a couple of days, this hostel made my stay so much better! They have a full kitchen (along with free pasta!), a sauna (When in Sweden....amirite?!), and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There is also several common rooms that travelers gather to and hang out to play some games, share some beers and laughs, or just lounge and watch TV. I would recommend this to anyone in the area. Great value for the money, good location, and great facilities!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

If you're looking for the traditional youth hostel environment, I would not recommend staying here. It was clean and one of the cheaper hostels. If you are trying to save as much money as possible, this would be the route to go. They have a pretty cool bar on one of the floors as well as a really sweet view from that area. Other than the bar, there's not much of a common area to hang out and make new friends.

I felt like I was staying at a hotel and not a hostel. There wasn't really a very good common area for people hang out and so I didn't meet anybody new at the hostel itself. If you stay here and want to meet people, you will need to go on one of the free tours or 'Beer Challenge'. The facilities were nice-it was clean kept and the staff was very friendly and helped me change my room due to a rowdy bunch in my first room. I would recommend this if you're trying to save money.

David Hasselhostel

Budapest, Hungary

I had a great time here! If you're looking to experience the nightlife of Budapest-this is the best place to stay! It's located near all of the best bars and the staff is a lot of fun. When you stay here, you feel like 'part of the gang'. There's a nice common area for hanging out, watching TV (they also have a lot of movies to choose from) or playing some XBox. I highly recommend staying here.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Loved my time at this hostel! The kitchen was nice and the common area/pub downstairs was a great place to hang out. Staff is very friendly and it was just a few minutes from the town center. I would recommend it to anyone going to Prague.

This is more of a hotel than hostel. There is no kitchen, but they have a full restaurant, bar, and club on the ground level and basement. The room was pretty good size and the shared bathroom was alrite.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

I had a great time at Purple Nest. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the hostel is just a few minutes from a lot of great sight-seeing spots. They have a good common room area and bar that's nice for meeting people. Overall good stay.

Feel Hostels City Center

Malaga, Spain

This hostel is worth every cent because of the location. It is right in the middle of the city center of Malaga-close to all the restaurants, bars, shopping areas and just a few minute walk from the beach. The wi-fi wasnt very good-it worked on and off in the rooms and when you were in the common area, there was a weak signal unless you within a 20sq foot area. There is also no kitchen, but they do have a bar and they offer dinner there now for purchase.

Babia Backpackers

Ronda, Spain

This hostel is worth every penny for the view alone! You can sit on the back patio and stare at La Puente Nuevo de Ronda for hours. Located by the local favorite tapas bar-literally 20 feet from the hostel.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Wonderful hostel! The staff was incredibly friendly and very helpful. The walking tour with Juan was excellent as well, be suer to wear comfortable shoes during the tour! Its within walking distance to tons of the historic sites in Seville, so you can do a lot here!

The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed my stay.