The Cambridge Hotel & Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

The staff were mice and it was a great location, but the kitchen and living area weren't that great and you had to rent cutlery for $10 which was a bit of a surprise. It could get quite loud to with the bar downstairs.

• 21st Nov 2013

Criterion Art Deco Backpackers

Napier, New Zealand

Absolutely loved it here! Met some awesome people, comfy bed, brilliant location and the best balcony ever! Staying here again for sure!

• 18th Nov 2013

YHA Taupo

Taupo, New Zealand

I loved staying here. The staff made me feel like I was at home and were so helpful for day trips etc. Brilliant kitchen and loved that terrace outside overlooking the rest of Taupo, met some great people. Happily stay again :)

• 13th Nov 2013

YMCA Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Had such a good stay here. The staff were so kind and friendly and knew a lot about the city. The location is great, there's a food court near by and a 7 minute walk to the centre. Would definitely stay again!

• 6th Nov 2013

Dear Guest. Thank you very much for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that staff was helpful and the location very convenient. We have a very dedicated group of staff with a great knowledge of the area and a warm personality to help our customers with any enquiries. We feel that our location is quite conveniently away from the main street but close enough to be a short walk. I look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you Kind Regard Eung Yeon Jon Front Office Manager