Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 24

David Inn

Florence, Italy

This was a beautiful hostel, perhaps one of the nicest I've stayed at. I was very content with my entire experience, and I would happily return.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

I really liked this hostel, but the wifi was intermittent my entire stay. Granted, there were a lot of people trying to use it, but that is what happens at hostels. Other than that, it was a very nice stay, and the location couldn't be more ideal.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Antique Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

This was my second stay at this hostel, and I was so pleased to see the new keyless entry that has been installed. Thinking back through the many hostels that I've visited, this really is one of the best - made so by its excellent location and fantastic staff. I hope to be back soon.

Tapok Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

Even though the facilities were a little crowded, the staff was very kind and the outlets at every bunk were a definite plus. I plan to come back soon.

Funky Mamaliga Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

This was my second stay at the Funky Mamaliga. I will be back.

Funky Mamaliga Hostel

Antique Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff was very kind and friendly, and the rooms were clean and spacious. It is located a minute away from the most popular part of town for dining and nightlife. Upon arrival, the owner introduced me to other guests and ensured I felt comfortable there. Getting buzzed in at the door was a little inconvenient, but it was small compared to Antique's many benefits. I've stayed in countless hostels, but I think this is one of the best I have visited.

Trotter's Den Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

This hostel is great because of its location, price, and staff. The rooms are nicely furnished, and everything is pretty new.