Room007 Chueca Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Half of the staff I spoke to about what to do, see, how to get places etc were very helpful and some gave a few one word answers and werent as helpful. A very nice comfy hostel, clean, have cool things planned for you to do. Would stay again!

The Led Zephyr

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

The staff and location are great. The mattress was very worn so wasnt the comfiest, but you cant complain for the price!

Angkor Wonder Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Was great being close to the old market and pub street.

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Robert is fantastic and is very helpful with information. Everything is always very clean and I love the charging ports in the lockers.

Pyrenees Home Stay

Agra, India

enjoyed our stay here. however we did not like the staff going into our room to fill up water cooler etc while we were away. would have preferred it done while we are there. Wifi was available however it did not work in our floor.

Mewargarh Palace

Udaipur, India

Very friendly staff, everything was nice and clean, it was a very comfortable stay!

Diamond Home Resort

Krabi, Thailand

Tammy was fantastic, I really enjoyed my stay here and I ended up staying 3 extra nights!

Marine House

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

FUN-D Hostel Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Def need more lockers and you cant lock your belongings safely in your room as you can open the windows onto the corridor. Not sure if it was just because it was morning time but the staff were not very friendly or helpful which was a wee bit disappointing for my first time in Chiang Mai and after getting off an overnight bus you aren't feeling too flash. I got the impression they didn't want to be there. My room was nice and clean though.

U-Baan Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

Was a great place to stay and Joy was fantastic. I am going back to stay here!

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I had a great time here and Robert was very friendly and helpful!

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

Bit hard to find but was a nice friendly atmosphere.

Thank u Lydia, we miss u !!! hope can see u again soon. Vanna

Black Bear Hostel

Hualien, Taiwan

Macolor Hostel

Taitung, Taiwan

Macolor was very friendly and kindly showed me around Taitung! I felt very welcome there and he always found you something to do and see!