Reviews: Kaupatez

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 37

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I was coming from Yes! Porto, so my expectations were high. Compared to Yes! Porto, I felt disappointed. The staff was average, they complained loud and made jokes about an Asian tourist and when I told some guys followed us on the streets at night, they just ignored. After that, a guy in my room told that in the same night he was robbed. To walk in Lisbon is difficult: the streets are confusing, there´s no sidewalk and the citizens are not open to help. The official map is almost a joke, too.

• 20th Nov 2013

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Just perfect. Localization is great, the food served at the hostel was very tasteful, rooms are confortable and big. But what really made the difference was the staff. It´s unbelievable how EVERYONE was kind and helpful and great. I guess the town makes this to the people, because everyone in Porto is fantastic. A special applause to Amanda, Bernardo, Diogo and Hugo. And the great cookers! Best time of my life, thanks to you guys.

• 17th Nov 2013

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

In the first night, someone vomited on the bedroom floor and after that urinated on the walls. When I told the attendant, he just ignored me. The room was cleaned hours after, not by Kabul staff but by the girl sleeping in the next bed. The atmosphere was always noisy I had to scream all the time. Well, some people call it a party.

• 14th Nov 2013