Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

Fantastic hostel. I rate this place because of the atmosphere that's fostered by the sisters that run the place. They know everybody by name and always check on you. All my questions were answered when I asked for directions or advice. I wouldn't change anything!

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Great little place. Beds were not very comfortable but the hostel itself is great. View from the terrace is fantastic, shower upstairs was nice and warm, wifi worked very well and kitchen was fully equipped. Staff were alright, were a little strange with running away with our passports but in the end all was well. They also didn't seem to care that much about when guests were to pay. Close to the hill and a few minutes walk away from the Medina.

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

Awesome place. Staff are funny and really accommodating. They are always present and will do their best to give you advice. Rooms are clean, spacious and have lockers. Wifi works well and the bathrooms are also good. Kitchen upstairs is excellent too. Sublime view from the terrace and within excellent distances of the Medina and other attractions. If returning to Fes I will definitely be staying here again.