• USA, Female, 18-24
Salmon Weir Hostel, Galway, Ireland
16th Nov 2013

Great location, hardly a 10 minute walk to the city center and to a Lidl so it was quiet. Staff was nice, I ended up booking for the wrong night and they were very accommodating in helping me fix my booking. Rooms are a little cramped but not really a problem. Good sized lockers in room with pad lock provided. Free towels to borrow. Breakfast and laundry at extra charge. Free wifi. Good atmosphere in common areas.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Astor Victoria, London, England
1st Nov 2013

I had a great stay here. I was traveling alone and felt very safe. Staff was very friendly. Showers and bathrooms were clean. I read that people complained about there not being anywhere to put your things but the hooks on the walls work just fine in keeping things dry if you angle the water properly. I was only around for breakfast one morning which was good (coffee, tea, cereal, bread) but very crowded which I expected at 9:30am. There was always someone at the front desk to help.