Hostel Hahn, Frankfurt Hahn, Germany
29th Oct 2013

Clean and nice hostel. Very friendly staff. He offered me and other guests a free car drive to the airport. There's a bus service from and to the airport. I enjoyed my stay and I definitely recommend it for travellers to Frankfurt Hahn

Travel Hostel Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
24th Oct 2013

The hostel was dirty and the rooms were stinky with 10 people in a small room. I didn't like the hostel. However the staff was helpful.

22nd Oct 2013

It's a perfect place to meet new people. Very friendly staff. Very good location and view. Good breakfast. Toilets are average. But they charge for everything. Charging for lockers was pretty cheap! Don't rent a locker and use the one in your room instead. Otherwise, I definitely recommend it.

Hi, Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests and which is why we were very glad to hear that you enjoyed being with us overall despite the lockers issue which you should know are mostly for guest who don't want to walk around with it while waiting their late flight and in regards to that also we have reduced the rate to be the cheapest. Thanks again for your feedback, kind regards.

Rome City Hostel, Rome, Italy