Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hostel was okay, but you can find better hostels for the same money.

• 31st Dec 2013

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Perfekt! It was the best hostel on my whole trip in China. I really liked my stay there. Highly recommened. Only the way description should be edited: The bus stop has changed, so it was difficult to find the hostel with the old description ;)

• 26th Dec 2013

Thank you vey much for your comment, it is so nice to see that you love staying here, and about the way description we have aready edited, and post on the website, sorry for any unconvenients, take care and hope can see you next time.

Because of my short stay i didn't use the shower, so I cannot evaluate them. Everything else made a clean impression, The recommendation for restaurant was great: very cheap and delicious. In general good price-benefit-relation for this hostel.

• 25th Dec 2013

I am totallyhappt that I have booked this Hostel. Especially the staff is very nice and give everytime ideas where about places to go (if you want this help). Thank you for the help during my stay. I forgot totally the timeshift which was one hour more than the day before. The Hostel staff (I called) was really nice and patient!! A Staff member brought me my suitcase to the subway station so that I could reach my train in time. Really, really nice. Thank you so much! Really good service! :)

• 24th Oct 2013