• Turkey, All Female Group, 18-24
HI San Francisco - Downtown, San Francisco, USA
6.6
14th Dec 2013

Please fix the drain and the plumbing! We stayed in a private room for three people and the room was way too small for our luggage. The location was good, very near the F tram line that goes through practically everywhere. And maybe cleaning can be done more frequently. There are some very bad sights that one might stumble into in the bathroom. And, if you don't want us to bring the sheets, DON'T TELL US TO BRING THE SHEETS.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
Wrigley Hostel, Chicago, USA
18th Oct 2013

The only problem was that it was a bit far from downtown. It was my first hostel experience and I enjoyed it immensely. The hostel was cleaner than my apartment! The staff is very nice: they make you pancakes for breakfast, and there is Nutella. If you are a student, you are very likely to meet people and find similar stories to yours. I'd definitely recommend this place!