• England, Male, 18-24
Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
20th Oct 2013

I really couldn't fault the hostel or my experience staying there. All of the basic facilities were great [WiFi, beds, lockers were large! Rooftop terrace and bar was great, breakfast was fantastic]. Staff did their absolute best to make me feel welcome and one of the family. Only complaint would be about the toilets: the seat/plastic wrap seemed to be broken. But that's it, clutching at straws. Would recommend staying here for Sultanahmet, then trying out Istiklal!

• England, Male, 18-24
New Backpackers, Istanbul, Turkey
17th Oct 2013

New Backpackers hostel is overall a very enjoyable experience. They would do well to have a clearer sign showing that they are also a hostel on top of their restaurant/cafe. I stayed in the dorm downstairs and as a place to sleep and stay clean, I was happy, especially at the price point. Becoming friendly with the staff made my experience much better and I thank them for their kindness.