Reviews: salvatoregirl86

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 29

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
14th Nov 2013

I loved my stay in Amsterdam last weekend, and this hostel was a key part of that. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, chill atmosphere, and delicious breakfast (costs extra).

Ciak Hostel, Rome, Italy
5.7
7th Nov 2013

I booked this hostel solely based on the rating and reviews on HostelWorld. I was supremely disappointed. The hostel is in a terrible, shady area and is a 10-15 min walk from the bus or metro. I had to climb 4 sets of stairs to get to the hostel and while the staff where very accommodating and kind, it was not worth it. The breakfast is pitiful - toast and juice - but there is a kitchen and computers available. The mattresses are very thin and uncomfortable and the bathroom is so tiny.

5th Nov 2013

This hostel was amazing! There's a bar downstairs, but I don't drink so I just got a Coca-Cola. There are 2-3 flights of stairs depending on where you get put. The bathroom was clean and always available and the bed (I was in a 12-bed dorm) was really comfortable! There is a free breakfast but I had an early flight so I missed it. Would definitely go back! :)