Blue Danube Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Sándor is the best hostel owner ever! he picked me up at the station free of charge and took his time explaining and showing in a map tons of things to do in Budapest, from bath houses to the best restaurants and pubs. the room and bathroom were very clean. the location is pretty good, close to the train station and to a metro station also. I would definitely stay there again!

Prague's Heaven

Prague, Czech Republic

the staff is very nice, the elderly lady who did my check in in special was one of the most adorable people I ever met. I came in a hot summer day and the first thing she said to me was if I wanted a glass of cold water! and she also took her time explaining the city and the surroundings of the hostel. everything was clean, also the shared bathroom and toilet. it is a bit far from the center on foot, but very close by tram. I will stay again for sure!

the location is perfect, right at the entrance of Pile Gate and close to the bus stop. the staff is very nice and helpful, they gave me tips about the city that were very useful. even though the bathroom is shared, it was always kept very clean.

Hotel Queen Anne

Brussels, Belgium

Annex Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

I really liked my stay! Breakfast had a great variety, the staff was really nice and the location was perfect, just 2 blocks from the train station and not far from the center. I didn't like the shower, it got everything wet in the bathroom, but nothing that would keep me from staying there again.

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel

Rotterdam, Netherlands

I really liked the room, being in one of the cube houses, the shape of the room was interesting! I did not like the shower though, it was hard not to get my clothes wet. We also did a free walking tour which we learned about at the reception of the hostel and it was very good!

The hostel is great, my room was clean and had a big bathroom. The breakfast had a lot of options. The problem was the wifi, which was so bad in the room that became unusable.

Hello, Thank you for your review! Great! that you liked your stay at MEININGER and that almost everything was fine. Sometimes the WiFi connections starts beeing low when too many guests use it at the same time. That could be the reason for the low connection. We hope to see you again! Yours, MEININGER

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

I stayed in the private room and it was amazing! TV with a lot of channels, computer, tea and coffe facilities, comfortable bed. The bathroom was a bit small, but nothing that will keep me from coming back! The staff was very nice too.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon, thank you for your comments.

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

It's not that far from the train station, but you have to go up the hill with your bags, so I wouldn't say that the location is very good. The shower wasn't working on my room. It was either too hot or not hot at all, and the water stopped working several times. The only good part was the breakfast.

Dear Guest, Just ask staff when visiting a hostel and we will sort the problem for you, often not all showers work the same so if in doubt "Just Ask", most hostels have staff that want to help and we surly do!! Glad you enjoyed the breakfast and backpackers love walking so I see your 15 min walk turned into 25 mins, well you'll get faster as you walk more so we hope to see you again. Happy Travels Hostel Team

I stayed on a double bedroom with a private bathroom and the shower was amazing! The location was also very good, not too far from the train and bus stations and from the city center.

hi there. thanks for the feedback. save travells :)