Al-Andalus Hostel

Granada, Spain

Such an amazing hostel! The staff, especially Bruno, were so great. Gave great advice not only for Seville but other places I was heading. You can tell they actually enjoys their job and want to help you in any way. Really good environment and facilities. I will definitely be going back!

• 11th Jul 2014

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

This is a shared apartment with little security. There are no lockers. The location is perfect and the price was really good.

• 4th Apr 2014

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel was the absolute best! The staff were incredible, especially candy ;) The night life was mental, so if you're looking for a good time, this is the place to be in Budapest! I will definitely be back, three nights just wasn't enough.

• 25th Jan 2014

Made us pay for towels even though they gave us free ones (we didn't know there were free towels available), staff was not overly friendly, location was far from main attractions and bars. It was difficult because the metro stopped at 1230, so most nights we had to take a taxi. The bar is fun, not open nearly late enough though. Restaurant was good and with our discount it wasn't very expensive. It is very clean and my room was quiet which was nice. Overall I would say the stay was average.

• 29th Dec 2013