Good location, very near to the station. The bed (8 women dorm) is nice with individual curtain, light, usb & electrical plugs.The toilets and shower are clean, but I wonder why no one take out the trash in my room, especially there are 8 girls lived in, it was already full in my second day. A bit noisy at nights coz the bar is just downstairs with bands singing live. There are lockers in the basement, 5 euro/day. Overall it is good.

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

We're pleased to see you enjoyed the convenient location near the station. The trash is usually taken everyday, we'll have to see why this didn't happen on this occasion. We apologise for the noise we'll work on a solution for you guys. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Astor Victoria

Arrived the hostel around 7pm from the Victoria station, coz i didn't hv much cash and it is a bit late in the evening, i think it's possible to pay one night first and pay the rest in the next morning. But the staff insisted and so I hv to find the bank at night and I am so exhausted. It is noisy at nights, from boys/girls/cars. Luckily, the toilets and bathroom is quite clean, the kitchen seems well equipped. London is great, and I will choose other hostel next time.

• 30th Oct 2013