MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Value for money ,is excellent :) It is not a hostel,it is a hotel :) The facilities are really good.Cheerful and helpful staff,good security,perfect atmosphere.The rooms are cool.It was like five- star hotel.Everything was great.The only difference between this hostel and five-star hotel was the numbers of people staying in a room :) We stayed six people together,other people stayed two people in the five-star hotel :) It is close to city center.I made my choice,now the floor is yours :)

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

Excellent location! It was so easy to find the hostel.I didn't use metro or tram alot.Everything was great.Especially,I am happy about the security.Everybody cannot come in the hostel because you should show your room card.I didn't like the showers.The doors don't close,they are not working anymore :) For all,it was cool to stay this hostel :) I made my choice and now make your choice "Equity point gothic" :)

Good hostel for short trips.It was a little bit far away from the city center,however,you can reach the city center by metro in 10 minutes.It is cheap,easy to find,has good facilities etc.I recommend you if you are planning to go Paris.Make your choice "Le Montclair Montmarte" :)

Thanks for your comment! We are located at the 18th district in Paris and as you mentioned we are 10 minutes away from the city center by metro!!

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Perfect choice to stay somewhere.It is a little bit far away from the city center,but,you can go by bus in 10 minutes.The staff was very helpful and cheerful.It is cheap and offers cheap breakfast facility if you want :) It has a swimming pool,too .It is a camping area and you'll feel fresh air when you get close to the hostel :)I made my choice and now make your choice "Plus Camping Jolly" :)

Excellent :) If you want to go Berlin and stay somewhere in the heart of Berlin ,this is the best choice for you.I didn't expect that Baxpax was so close to most of touristic attractions.You don't need to get a ticket for one day cause you can go everywhere on foot.It is so clean,rooms are very nice,lockers are safety and the staffs are very helpful and speak English,German and Spanish.